Happy Birthday To You: A very happy birthday to bday person. If you are looking for funny birthday quotes, wishes, sayings then you are at right place. A birthday card with a beautiful message will be conveying the blessings and love for the particular person.
While a barbie set or hot wheels racing car set will be perfect for young ones, a nice show piece with a big bouquet or a show piece of the particular almighty he or she worship will be the perfect gift for adults. Wishing someone in a funny way is quite awesome so that you can use our collection of funny birthday quotes.
Also Read: Happy Birthday Quotes
Most of the individuals also are genuine loves chocolate. So it also can be a perfect gift respectively for young as well as elders. We also celebrate special birthdays of famous individuals or a nation which genuinely termed as foundation day. Like the birthday of Gandhi Ji on 2nd October and so on. All the funny birthday quotes, funny birthday wishes, and funny birthday sayings are in the form of high quality pictures.
Best Funny Birthday Quotes
Also Read: Funny Birthday Messages Memes Images
- Two elderly men are sitting on a bench outside a retirement home and one says, “Ted I am 83 years old now and I’m just full of aches and pains. I know you’re about my age how do you feel?” Ted says “I feel like a newborn baby!” “Really? like a newborn baby?” “Yep no hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants!”
- Forget about the past, you can’t change it, Forget about the future, you can’t predict it, Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one!
- How do you expect me to remember your birthday when you never look any older? Happy birthday!
- You think you are special JUST because it’s your birthday today…No way you’re special every day!!!
- I was gonna give you something awesome for your birthday, but the mailman made me get out of the mailbox.
- You’re not 40, you’re eighteen with 22 years of experience!
- For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life.
- You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants.
- On your birthday, a few wise words: smile while you still have teeth. Happy Birthday!
- In the hallway? In the bathroom? On the kitchen table? In front of the chimney? At 40, it is truly remarkable to remember when you left your car keys. Happy Birthday!
- You realize you are getting older when the candles on your cake are more expensive than the cake itself.
- I promise not to tell anyone how old you are this year. Since we grew up together, doing that would give away my age, too.
- On your special day, I wish you peace, love, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship… and all that stuff that doesn’t cost anything.
- In all the times and in all the lands there has never been a better backyard barbecue chef than you. I don’t mean that to be a hint about how you should celebrate your birthday. Okay, it is.
- Happy Birthday to my wild and crazy friend. Thanks for keeping all of the adults busy with your antics when we were kids so that I never was punished!
- Don’t worry about getting so old. I will have the fire extinguisher ready in case your birthday cake gets out of control. Love you my ancient friend!
- For your birthday this year, I hope you don’t mind if we avoid the fire hazard of so many candles and use electronic candles, instead.
A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
– Erma Bombeck
The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.
– Richard J. Needham
Thanks to Facebook, I never forget the birthdays of people I don’t really know.
– Andy Borowitz
Birthdays are a great time to stop and appreciate gravity. Sure, it makes things sag as you get older, but it also keeps your cake from flying all over the room so you don’t have to chase it.
– Greg Tamblyn
A good father shows you how to use a hammer. A great father teaches you what to holler when you hit your thumb. Happy birthday to a great father!
Lead us not into temptation—not counting ice cream and cake.3
We have had a lot of great memories, brother…. like the day you were born and mom and dad brought you home from the vet. Happy Birthday!
You are not getting old—you were old last year!
The bad news is your vision gets worse with age—the good news is you can’t see what’s happening to your body.
As men get older, the toys get more expensive Marvin Davis
Age is not important unless you’re a cheese” Helen Hayes
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter” Mark Twain
You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime” John Grier
Beset #15 Happy Birthday Quotes
- For u i am always here to stay,each year to wish happiest birthday.
- May all happiness come 2 u in all your rest life.many many happy returns of the day.
- On your b’day, some words of wisdom… smile while u still have teeth. happy b’day.
- I wish you happy birthday i wish you many more, i wish you peace and happiness….
- Am so glad to have a friend like u happy birthday.
- I have the perfect gift for you, A gift that’s guaranteed to get you through thick or thin, Feast or famine, Sink or swim and all or nothing Happy Birthday!
- The best birthday wish that you can get for the day is that may you live each moment of your life to the very fullest, without any regrets. Happy Birthday!
- Dad, please keep in mind that I love you so much. I’m wishing you a lovely and colorful birthday.
- It’s so great to have you as my best friend. I would like to share my every single moment with you. Happy Birthday!
- Wishing a happy birthday to my amazing brother. I hope all your dreams will come true very soon.
- Happy birthday to you my darling, I wish you lots of luck, to be always happy, and never stop smiling!
- Life is a ship, and you are the captain,
So don’t get lost in the sea of life!
- Only meaningful life is long.
So I wish you to live a long long life.
If you liked Funny Birthday Quotes, Wishes, Sayings then do share on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. So at the end let’s together sing in chorus ” happy birthday to you, may god bless you.
More from my site